Quoting Adam Montoya <amont...@gmail.com>:

Brian,

Thanks for the link. They seem to have a download for Color Efex Pro
3.0 as well.

Yeah - I got Color Efex 3 some time ago but I think it's the stand alone version (at least mine is). I had a bit of a play with it but I don't think it's as useful as Silver Efex.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia