 I have never gotten around to using it.  It (Lightroom) was kind of
 off-putting when I first installed it and it tried to catalog *EVERY* image
 file on my laptop.

More Nik weirdness: although the download page says you're fetching a
Lightroom-only version, what you end up with in fact is the Standalone
version. This is not a plugin for any specific software. This may be a
plus for some folks who don't have Ps, Lr or Aperture.

I could not find a way to open an image in it when running it as a standalone. When running it within Aperture all is good.

And yes, it does say it's for Lightroom, but the installer gives you a choice of which programme you want it to plug into. I chose Aperture.

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@eastlink.ca

http://earth.delith.com/photo_gallery.html