http://roman.blakout.net/picture.php?/481/category/57
^^^ well, due to dull weather I 'm into digging my old photo archives
from 2006 and found some interesting stuff. It surprises me that Pentax
*istDL I had then was actually making quite descent pictures. Problem
lays with modern software, neither RawTherapee nor rawstudio that both
rely on predefined camera profiles actually have these profiles for
*istDL to correctly  decode raw photos in flawless colors. ufraw does
the job well. This has been shot with FAJ 75-300mm and I'm not quite
happy the way that old lens TCA. It has quote strong purple fringe and
sharpness isnt so good + very high noise of the camera at ISO 1600. That
was inevitable then. I rewerked this photo almost the way I did it in
2006, just added motion trails for the balls.

--
roman.blakout.net
K-5 × DA 16-45 × DA* 50-135 × FA 50 × FA 35-70