Thank you, Derby. We were trying to contrast organic/inorganic,
straight lines against curves.

Nails: Chantelle Krupka was our very talented MUA and she did a
bang-up job on nails too. Plus we had a terrific hair stylist, Kait
Slattery who did her best to pit hair spray against 10 degree C air
and damp breezes off the lake.

--
-bmw