From: Darren Addy
On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
From: steve harley

years of appeals will probably ensue, but the stifling effect will start
now

Pretty much the way I read it.

The stifling of patented Intellectual Property theft? I believe that
is the purpose of the laws that are on the books (to prevent or at
least disincentivize that). I'm sure that most of you know that
patents exist to reward innovators and stimulate innovation, for the
good of society. To allow Intellectual Property larceny would stifle
that innovation (and from that we all would suffer).

Stifling Intellectual Property DEVELOPMENT.

Corporations don't create intellectual property. They find something pre-existing that no one else thought to patent & then sue everyone who is already using it. And you end up paying higher prices to cover the cost of litigation.

Patents don't reward innovators. That's so 230 years ago. Now patents reward corporate lawyers & Wall Street banksters.