Cable actually, not a T-1. That's actually 1.5Mb incoming (YMMV). I believe
the outgoing speed is throttled to 384 Kbps, which would be a concern if
you're going to host a commercial site, but plenty if you're hosting
something small. Their service and support suck, but they're the only high
speed bandwidth game in (my part of) town.