On 28/8/12, Steven Desjardins, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I lost my cell phone and got a Palm Pixi from Amazon for $50 since it
>has been discontinued.  It was using the OS that HP developed (helped
>palm develop?).  It might have been pretty good if it had some develop
>cycles.

Mrs has a Palm Pre 2 and so far so good. She doesn't like the screen-
only option of the iPhone, preferring a tactile keypad like a
Blackberry, but didn't like the Blackberrys (go figure!) but the Palm is
fast enough, slides open to reveal a keyboard and it hook up to the wifi
and is 3G, actually it's quite a cute little thing. The WebOS system is
slightly clunky but there's quite a few apps available and it works.

<http://cdn.pocketnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/palm-pre-2.jpg>

--

Cheers,
  Cotty