on 2012-08-28 6:46 Daniel J. Matyola wrote
We have invited this photographer to present his photo essay on Haiti
to our local Rotary club.  I though some here might enjoy these
images:
http://www.jimlasala.com/index.php#mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=4&p=0&a=0&at=0

i can forgive the HDR somewhat, and the portraits are gorgeous, but taken as a group i get an unfavorable sense of "noble savage" and knowing something of the subtext i'm bothered by how little of a story they tell; the street scenes start to tell more of a story; they are not as pretty but within this group they interest me more