From: Steven Desjardins <drd1...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: Please educate me (Kenny Boy)

I think that Darren is trying to make us forget he started the Apple
vs. Samsung thread by bringing up Public Enema #1.  (lol).

BTW, Larry, "detail at every length scale" is a legitimate property of
fractals.  I'm not saying that that it's a useful application of the
concept in this case, however.

--
Steve Desjardins