Yes it is a bit confusing. The web program (RapidWeaver) won´t let me maintain
the address if I want to keep the most recent picture on top.

Partially annoying, and it does make linking to them confusing. On the other it
makes "deep linking" from other web sites impossible.

One of these days I´ll try another program...

In the mean while just look at the numbers :-)

DagT