I processed my first roll of film in 1967, and since then have processed
countless rolls, many emulsions, and used numerous developers, and have
always used a stop bat.  I've used many dilutions of stop bath 'cause
I'm always in a hurry (I Hate Developing Film) and often don't measure
precisely.  Never had a pin hole.  Is this just a theoretical problem,
or does it really happen to some people?

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]