Quoting John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>:

From: Brian Walters
Quoting David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>:

One weekends in the summer, some rail enthusiast operate an old diesel
engine with 2-3 cars and a bright red caboose on tours between
Stouffville and Uxbridge here in Ontario. I just happened to be
driving by Sunday with G3 in the truck. Not really, i was awaiting for
it.

Impressive - unusual looking locomotive.

It be tempted to crop out about half of the sky a a tad at the bottom
to make in more of a panorama format.

What makes the locomotive "unusual looking"? It looks like a bog standard diesel to me.

That structure directly in front of the cab windows.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia