From: Larry Colen

From: Brian Walters
Quoting frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>:
My mind swims at the possibilities:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/09/so-many-questions.html

Ideas?  Do we want to know?

I thought it must have been a company that does video inspections of
underground pipelines.....

Strange title for the services they actually provide and, yes, pity
about the grammatical error on the website.

I'd bet "Flush" is the guy's last name. No stranger name than "Smith
Photography" would be.

For his customers' sake, I hope he's a better photographer than he is a web
designer.

But, I doubt he is.

Did you look at the photos he posted. The ones that you might assume are his
best work?

What part of "But, I doubt he is." did you not understand?