Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just read about the newly announced XE-1. First little cam since the Q
> to make me consider a buy. That plus the 35mm/1.4 could be an
> outstanding portraiture kit!
>
> Anyone researched this puppy?
>
> Sent from my iPod

I'm looking into it. $999 is a price I can digest, and it seems they really
have improved the AF. It's still missing focus peaking and face-detect AF for
me, but I'm considering it. Will have to test drive it first, though.

True there aren't that many lenses, but they have the most important one for
me, 35mm f/1.4, which I'd use 95% of the time. I can wait for whatever else
they're designing by using my K-mount lenses on it.

My biggest gripe is the lack of good Adobe support for the RAW files.

All that said, I think this is going to be Fuji's big success.

Cheers,

--M.