On 9/7/2012 3:44 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-news-rumors/198154-new-pentax-q-2012-a.html
Yay!

Fascinating news... I've read your posts on that forum page that you just linked, Darren. You appear to be very happy about Q. I, OTOH, would rather keep shooting with my Ricoh GXR and 50 mm (EFL) module. The shots I've been able to obtain with it are most impressive (for me).

I do hope though that this will provoke more competitors of Pentax to do things in a unorthodox way. Small sensor or not, but Q is surely unorthodox and although I don't see myself owing Q, I do hope it will benefit me as well, only implicitly.