THey've got a couple 135's, a 105,
a 55 (IIRC), and one of the older
90mm LS (Super-Multi-Coated Takumar).
It's amazing how much more well-built
were the older lenses.
The 105 is a newer design.  Light, and has
that typical "A" lens feel.  Amazing how it
crosses the platform.  At least it doesn't
have any of the "play" that the 135 "A" lenses
exhibit.

(My looking @ 67 is investigating what would be a
good system for (re-)beginning pro shooting.
I've boiled it down to two:  Pentax 67 and
Fuji GA645.  The Pentax is more durable and
feature-filled.  The Fuji is lightweight, AF,
and has a vertical frame.  Great for shooting
people.  Maybe I'll end up with both in a year
or so.  Good used of each is around $700.)

Collin