From: Bruce Walker

John's WIALDD (woman in a long diaphanous dress) wasn't available that day.

I was thinking more a woman in a traditional Kimono for this shot, but she wasn't available either. Someone it seems, does have sense enough to come in out of the rain.

My inspiration are some Japanese woodblock prints my father brought home from the Korean War. I have two of them:

http://shogungallery.com/images/products/toku_1204.jpg

http://images.artelino.com/images/items/21645a.jpg

The PESO isn't quite there (by a very long distance), but at least it got me out of the house.