On 2012-09-07 11:20, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

any recommendations for a monitor?  I'm running XP on a dell dimension
C521 - thank goodness i have a PC Richards credit card (only one I have)

If you can find one that's 1080p, take a look at the LCD TVs in the size that interests you. I've been pleasantly surprised at the color rendition on those units and at how much cheaper they often are than similar IPS monitors. The TVs often cost no more than a TN monitor but give colors as nice as IPS monitors.

--
Doug "Lefty" Franklin
NutDriver Racing