From: Mark Roberts

Matthew Hunt wrote:

http://photorumors.com/2012/09/07/pentax-k-5-ii-and-k-5-iis-dslr-cameras/

Photoshop jobs. Well, at *least* one of them is (the bottom, "K-5 IIs"
and the top "K-5 II" are the same image except for the model number
text on the body. I'd wager that they're both fake, though.

My feeling is that there's a possibility that the K-5 II is a real
camera even though the photo's fake.

I wouldn't expect a "K-5 II" to differ very substantially in external appearance from the K-5. What reason would there be to change the body shape & size?

If the camera is real, even if the photos are fake, I'd wager they're a reasonably good guess about the appearance.