Hi, kids. Got this from the powers just now. If anyone notices an interruption of service, this is why.

Dear Client:

We had to install a security patch today on a cloud instance that your server
is on. In order for the patch to take effect, we will need to reboot the
server. This will be done tonight at 11pm EST. We anticipate the server being
down for no more than 15 minutes.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

The Security Guys at EMWD.com