If you drop "Judy and" then say, "to which me was invited..." the answer is no.

On 9/9/2012 6:06 PM, frank theriault wrote:
A couple of weeks ago they had a block party one street over, to which
Judy and me were invited (is that correct grammar?). A permit was
obtained to shut down the street, one of the neighbours who's a
firefighter got a fire truck and firefighters there for a few minutes
for the kids who could climb in the truck and all, people had
barbeques set up and all had a good time.

I took photos.

None of them turned out.

Except this picture of one of the band members (yes, a party band was
hired - they were great and had everyone up dancing):

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-guitar-player.html

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.