On 9/12/2012 1:11 AM, Joseph McAllister wrote:
On Sep 11, 2012, at 20:42 , John Sessoms wrote:

On Sep 10, 2012, at 09:54 , Bruce Walker wrote:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM, mike wilson
<m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
On 09/09/2012 09:10, Bob W wrote:
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On
Behalf Of mike wilson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posterior_vitreous_detachment
I've never heard of that before. Sounds like one more shitty
thing to look forward to as my body crumbles under the weight
of increasing years.

Did she fix it?
Unfixable.  The jelly in the big part of your eye liquifies as
you get older and pulls away from the retina.  Trying to glue
liquid to anything is a fool's game.
Well who in hell thought *that* was a good eye design anyway?
It is a result of our living almost twice our designed lifespan.
Other than injury, no one would experience this if we all died at
45.

Bible says "three score and 10".

Actually the design limit seems to be about 114.

Why did it take so long to attain that, as an average? Only a portion of the
population has achieved that number. As I have just reached said predicted
number, I pay no attention to the bible's prediction anymore. It is obviously
wrong.

<grin>

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.