Pentaxians have fixated on frame dimension because they don't have a big one.

MARK!

<boy can this be taken multiple ways!>

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Best FF Pentax Rumour Story EVER!!!!!!

I doubt that a lack of a competitive 24 x 36 camera will lead to immediate defections over the holiday buying season, although it might cost Pentax some sales to impressionable newbies. The Nikon certainly wouldn't interest me if it couldn't equal the low-light performance of the K-5. If the K-5 II matches the noise performance of the K-5 with much better autofocus, it will get some excellent reviews, and it will sell. Their are already some preliminary whispers of praise for the filter-free version. Pentaxians have fixated on frame dimension because they don't have a big one. I suspect that much of the rest of the world doesn't care.
Paul