From: jn289 <jn...@verizon.net>
Sent: September 15, 2012 9/15/12
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - Music Stand

I went into a thrift store today to take a look and I found this
music stand for $4.00. I thought in the store that this would be
great for a small light stand for a flash, but not for a  big White
Lighting. This would be used for a wall light or something on that
order, or even a hair light. This is the third or fourth one that I
have now. Another thing I liked about it, it is black. anyway here is
two photos of it.
It stands up around five feet..So Larry and whoever else, get your
brains working as to how you will use it to hold a flash to light
whatever. When you get one to play with, get rid of the part for
holding the sheet music.. Joe