From: Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org>
Sent: September 16, 2012 9/16/12
To: PDML@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT - L'Shanah Tovah

I do not follow anything or anybody on twitter, and very seldom read
anything. But this came up upon a google search:
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/statuses/247455087872581632

Regardless of your political views (I do not want to start a political
debate on PDML), I think this is funny and somewhat
representative of today (Internet era):

Barack Obama @BarackObama
   L'shana tova to everyone celebrating tonight. -bo

Kent Perkins @E_Kent_Perkins
   @BarackObama Mitt Romney beat you to it, 30 minutes ago. Just sayin' - -

Cheers!