Once again Leica provides the comic relief. I've been chuckling since
they announced this earlier in the afternoon (please don't ask why I
was waiting for it).

The M-E looks for all the World to be an M9. Maybe it's missing a few
things, but essentially that's what it is. So what Leica is saying to
all the people that bought the M9 is:

"your camera is really f***ing underspec'd, but we didn't want to tell
you until now, when we're releasing an upgrade with more features
(that $500 cameras from other makers have had for years). Oh, and
we're going to now sell the M9 under a different name for $1,500 less
than you paid for yours. Thanks for being a loyal sucker."

I'd heard there was a shortage of brass in the market and now I see
where it went.

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com