Many thanks to all for the thoughts, wishes, and prayers.

We had the official all clear around 9:00 AM Thursday. The fire's not
out, just sufficiently contained where it's not running unbounded,
posing a threat to property.

The closest it got was about a mile from us as it was cresting a
ridge. It was pretty much stopped there by fire lines and retardant.
At that point it was, I'm guessing within 25 - 50  yards of homes.

That's the first time we've had a credible threat in 12 years.

Many people have asked us how we could live out of town and doesn't
that scare us. My answer has always been that I'm not really scared of
nature or even of wild animals. What I fear more is potentially the
most dangerous animal on the planet, man. The fact that this fire was
started by the deliberate act of an 18 year old nincompoop, bears that
out.

Thanks again to all.

Tom C.