Speaking of printing -- as in the Annual
as I recall you wanted all our images to be sent in with the SRGB profile ...

I ask because of a firend who did a Blurb and was unhappy with the printing...

Or was it that we should remove the profile because blurb printed using CMYK?

great that you are getting rocking BW's...

I got my calendar back to proof and the cover is great but some of the pages too light. However, mine is Black and white, too and in that
regard the calendar looks super.  most of what I have to fix are
(big surprise) typos in the titles.

ann