Very, very glad to know it wasn't worse.

I recommend seeking refuge in booze for the next couple of days.

-- Walt

On 9/21/2012 11:33 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
Could have been a lot worse but I collided with a left-turning car this evening.

Injured my left shoulder (again) and got an ambulance ride to the hospital (no
sirens, damn it!).

X-rays all negative but was diagnosed with partially torn rotator cuff. Can ride
"when pain permits".

So I rode home. Very slowly. Hurt a fair bit but actually hurts much more when
I am standing with my arm hanging by my side.

Sigh...

This is by far not the worst cycling injury I've sustained but I know I'll be
sore as hell for a couple of days at least.

Could have been much worse!

Oh yeah, bike's okay. Handlbars and one brake lever were twisted 'round but
have now been straightened. Front wheel out of true (but still ridable, so very
true-able).

Off to bed now. This will be a long night...

;-)

cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens