From: John Celio <neo.venator.com+p...@gmail.com>
Sent: September 21, 2012 9/21/12
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO + GESO - Space Shuttle Endeavour flying low over Berkeley, CA

Shot with my K5 and M* 300mm f4 (at f11):
http://i.imgur.com/VGco5.jpg

Four more photos are in my public album on Picasa:
http://goo.gl/IEpOs
The hazy city is San Francisco.

It was utterly amazing to see this so close up. I was on the roof of a
seven story building in downtown Berkeley, and I felt like I could
practically reach out and touch the shuttle as it flew past. If I'd
known it was going to be so close, I'd have brought a different lens.
The 300 was actually too long to get the whole thing in the frame!

John