Someone mentioned the Eugune Atget exhibit happening in Sydney at the moment. Managed some time to see it yesterday, and it bears taking the time. All are 8x10 contact contact prints, and beautifully toned. Highly recommended.
http://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/exhibitions/eugene-atget/

Art and About is an annual art festival, with the pieces taking place on the street (Sydney Life is part of it). Video is a significant part of it this year, and fires up after sunset.
http://www.artandabout.com.au/

I hung around to take in Last Drinks, and the wonderful Emergence. Faces projected onto trees in Hyde Park, to the soundtrack of old leftie anthems, being whistled. The Internationale never sounded so moving.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/12/12_09/12_09_emergence/index.htm

A refreshing beverage and some jazz at one of my old favourite pubs when I was working in the city (East Sydney Hotel) was a nice way to end the day
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/12/12_09/12_09_geoffbull/index.htm

--

der...@iinet.net.au
ttp://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc