It seems warm is a little subjective... Guinness should traditionally be
served at 6 degrees Celsius, (43DEG F). If you are one of the younger
generation, you may prefer it at the alternative "Draught Extra Cold "
temperature of 3.5 degrees Celsius (38F). I'll admit that this isn't as cold
as most beer is served in the US, but then I get fed up with my Bass being
so iced that it actually has little lumps of frozen beer floating in it, and
tastes of absolutely nothing. Anyhow, back to what I was saying... I
personally don't consider that 43F is warm, in my book it's cold.

Regards,