From: "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
Sent: September 24, 2012 9/24/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Life's Greatest Pleasures?

I assume that's chocolate, which is undeniably one of life's great
pleasures.  However while the glare off the table can be forgiven, the
blacks are too blocked to convey an inviting texture to the pastry and
the coffee cup needs a bit more separation from it's shadow/reflection
in the saucer . Aside from that the composition is quite pleasing.

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.