Steven Desjardins wrote:

>OTOH, you can always upgrade the latest sensor.

Not only *can* you upgrade the sensor, sometimes you're *forced* to.
Whether you want to or not. Even if the "upgrade" is really *worse*
than it's predecessor (in your opinion, which is really all that
matters). Sometimes your favorite "sensor" is just discontinued and
you can't buy it any more even though you really want to so you have
to switch to a different sensor you don't like as much.

>A body would also be good for 10 years.

At least. I've got an MX that must be 30 years old and still works
fine. Well, I assume it works fine - I haven't tried in a few years.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com