On Sep 26, 2012, at 6:37 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> hmmm
> I like this one the best of the set..
> 20120925-LRC76572.jpg

Thanks.

> Too much background clutter to get a shot of the whole car?

There were two issues.  The first was background clutter.  Now that I think
about it, I could try going back at night and shooting it with a flash.  Not
only will there be fewer cars, as in none, in the parking lot around it, and
the sign won't be in front of it, but by using a flash and taking advantage of
the inverse square law, you won't be able to see ugly buildings in the
background.

The other issue is that while I was taking those photos, Zab called me to say
that a friend had left a desperate plea on my facebook page that her car was
broken down by the side of the road forty miles from home.  I ended up going
home, hooking the trailer to my van and driving out to Gilroy to rescue her.

Yesterday was quite the day.  I was on my way home after another friend texted
me that she needed emergency help with a broken toilet.

> would have liked to have seen it :-)

That is easily rectified.  On my way home from breakfast, I swung by and took a
few more shots for you:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157631626251196/

My guess is that it is a Model A pickup.