He's probably as well known as a leader of photo tours & workshops. He had a nice gallery in Moab Utah when I was there in 2010. Like most outdoor pros, I suspect he makes a good part of his income leading these tours/workshops.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: OT - help for pop abusers