Thanks, Frank.

Yes, this is the place at the foot of Dixie Rd, right at the lights.
The land it's on once extended into Long Branch but they divided off
the east-most part for what is now Marie Curtis park. The lakefront
bike path circles it down by the lake. You can still see the old water
tower, which they are apparently preserving.

--
-bmw