From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Sent: October 4, 2012 10/4/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO - Announcing two wall calendars for 2013 (Tada!)

Although I really don't expect many of you to need someone elses photo
calendars, I know there are a couple who do so....

I'm officially taking orders now....  If anyone wants either of these
The prices including shipping and all that are in the last frame of each
gallery, next to the cover shot.

Back in the day - The East Village in the 70's  (black and white stuff)
I'll take Manhattan  (recent color stuff in NYC - you guys have seen
most of these)

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/Back-In-the-Day/25268195_rNK9p4

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/Ill-take-Manhattan-Wall/25714559_RXtQph

I'm going to do a bulk order on OCTOBER 15th - if you can pay me either
with check or paypal before then I would be very grateful..

I have one order of 20 so far and a few friends and local acquaintances
who want one.

Please let me know in email and send your address -in email_ if you are
paying by check, so I can cut and paste for a label :-)

I should be able to mail the calendars out the first week in November,
but definitely before November 15th.

Feedback appreciated even if you ain't buyin

ann
annsan.smugmug.com