Was able to get some shots of Fifi at a local air show earlier this
year. The crowds were very large around her so I wasn't able to get
nice ones like these. Well Done!  I found the cockpit views
interesting. Did not know the controls were dual for the throttles
rather than the center cluster like most multiengine aircraft.

Walt