Wish I'd known...we're in Milwaukee and could have met up with her

-p

On 10/6/2012 5:08 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
My girlfriend is making her way across country, visiting friends along the way.
 She is just leaving Milwaukee on her way to Denver, and is looking for places
to stop, visit, rest and couch surf.  Potential stopping points would be
Davenport, Iowa; Iowa City, Iowa; Des Moines, Iowa; Omaha, Nebraska; Lincoln,
Nebraska; Grand Island, Nebraska; Kearney, Nebraska; North Platt, Nebraska.
She is, however, quite allergic to just about any pet with fur.

If there is anyone along the way who would like to provide rest and respite to
a pretty lass, drop me a note, or send her one at:

zablilly  gmail  com

the at and dot were removed in case any spambots are trying to harvest email
addresses off the web  archives.

     Larry

Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.