The subject line speaks for itself, but I will explain.

On 9th November at the National Maritime Museum there opens an exhibition
called Ansel Adams: Photography from the Mountains to the Sea. It runs until
28th April 2013.

If anybody's interested in going to it, and would care for some company, let
me know and we can arrange something. I am a Friend of the museum and I
think I can get one other person in gratis on my card.

This is the link to the NMM's site, but it is not currently responding to my
digital blandishments, so I think it sleeps with the fishes at the moment:
<www.rmg.co.uk/visit/exhibitions/future/>