Got a Red Alert from the UK around 7:35 that I did not see until
probably close to 9:30 (Doh!) When I did, I checked conditions and saw
the the Activity Level was still pegged at 10, so decided to head out
to my dark skies site about 15 minutes north of town.

Here are a couple of examples from around 11 PM.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/8070798672/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/8070823742/in/photostream
I was out until near 1 AM, but it seemed to me that the best aurora
were around this 11-11:15 time frame.
Taken with a Sigma EX 28mm f1.8 on a Pentax K-5

Saw a really bright slow meteor, too, but it was outside my camera's
field of view. Don't think it was a Draconid, though.