Thank you both, Paul and Frank.

6x6 is simply the most seductive film format to me. I learned with the
Rolleiflex and keep going back to the format. There's something about
the way 6x6 images that just does the right trick for my eye. :-)

I have a roll from the Bessa III to scan next. It's slow work, but the
results are worth the effort.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com