On Oct 10, 2012, at 11:23 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> My alma mater. Uncle Charlie (Charles Sinsheimer) is long gone now, however.
> ;-)
> Lovely view. I haven't been to the campus to do any photography in a
> very long time.
>
> Godfrey

I've taken a few classes up there.  My senior year of high school (77-78) I
took Calculus there (from Art Fisher).  It is a much nicer campus than UC
Davis, where I got my degree, but if I had gone to UCSC, mom would have wanted
me to live at home and one of us would have probably ended up in prison for
killing the other.