From: Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
Sent: October 10, 2012 10/10/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: Noise & purple-fringing can be the least of your problems...

I hope you'll indulge me sharing with you a very pedestrian image. I
tripped across it today, while moving some files between computers.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelsmithy/8075200561/in/photostream/
The young lady on the left is my daughter, Raven, and her husband, to
the right, is now a widower and single parent of their child who will
be 2-years-old in May. She was killed in a car accident this past
June, and finding this particular image today hit me pretty hard. The
accident happened just a month short of their 5-year anniversary.

I guess it is a reminder of how even the most technically flawed of
images can still be priceless, and it is also a reminder to keep all
things in a proper perspective. Those of you that are parents, give
your kids a big hug & a kiss the next time you see them (and every
time after that).