From: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:50 AM
Subject: PESO street photography in downtown Felton

I had some time to kill while my shears were being sharpened at the Farmer's
market, and there were some nice clouds for the background.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8073296748/in/set-72157631736193231/

For them that are interested, on my way home from the farmers market I tried
getting some photos with the clouds as the backdrop to the covered bridge:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157631736193231/