From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:13:56 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What did you end up photographing this weekend?

I managed to get close enough to a Canadian Goose to knock off a
couple
of good frames today. They are fairly easy to get close to because
they
think people will feed them. While they are fun to photograph, most
Michiganders would appreciate it if they would return to Canada. They
are about the size of medium dogs, ditto their bowel movements. Not a
pleasant bird to have hanging around.
Paul

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada