From: Jens <p...@planfoto.dk>
Sent: October 13, 2012 10/13/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: "student" cameras still film?

This may be totally off the subject, bur I found that the Lumix FZ5 is a
brilliat student camera bacause of it's options for totally manual control. 5
MP is enouhg for learning.

For a film camera I think the Pentax K2 is brilliant.

REGARDS
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.