I finished rereading The Emigrants about half a year ago.
It was rough times indeed. Back home, many where landless and starved.
Others left of religios reasons.

Now it's the other way around, people come to norway for safety or to
make a better living.

My new job is about setling some young familyless refugees from
Afghanistan in our community.

--
MaritimTim

My private photo blog: http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/