Hey Juan!

Good to hear from you. I see your posts on the blog from time to time.
I'd love to do another trip like the one you're one. When ... who can
say? So many things occlude the possibility.
Felipe says to say "hallo and good luck in your travels through Mexico."
Keep the photos coming ... ah, the glory of digital cameras and modern
comm for this kind of thing.

We are with you in spirit. Mayhap when you make it to Argentina I'll
hop a plane down to say hello... Consider that either a warning or a
threat. ;-) :-)
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com